Steelers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Pittsburgh Steelers at the moment have the 10th-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +6600.
Watch the Steelers this season on Fubo!
Steelers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Steelers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Steelers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Steelers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Oddsmakers rate the Steelers higher (10th-best in the league) than the computer rankings do (11th-best).
- Oddsmakers have moved the Steelers' Super Bowl odds down from +6000 at the beginning of the season to +6600. Among all teams in the league, that is the sixth-smallest change.
- With odds of +6600, the Steelers have been given a 1.5% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Pittsburgh Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh's record against the spread is 7-4-0.
- Two Steelers games (out of 11) have gone over the point total this season.
- The Steelers have won 75% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (3-1).
- This season, Pittsburgh has won four out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Steelers are putting up 292.9 yards per game offensively this season (26th in NFL), and they are allowing 354.4 yards per game (25th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Steelers have struggled offensively, ranking fifth-worst in the NFL (16.5 points per game) this season. However, they rank fifth-best defensively, surrendering just 18.6 points per game.
Steelers Impact Players
- Kenny Pickett has thrown for 2,000 yards (181.8 per game), completing 61.8%, with six touchdowns and four interceptions in 11 games.
- On the ground, Pickett has scored one touchdown and accumulated 51 yards.
- Najee Harris has rushed for 598 yards (54.4 per game) and four scores in 11 games.
- In the passing game, Harris has scored zero times, with 19 catches for 116 yards.
- On the ground, Jaylen Warren has scored three TDs and picked up 542 yards (49.3 per game).
- In the passing game, George Pickens has scored three times, hauling in 40 balls for 662 yards (60.2 per game).
- As a tone-setter on defense, the Steelers' T.J. Watt has registered 41 tackles, 12.0 TFL, 13.5 sacks, and one interception in his 11 games.
Bet on Steelers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Steelers Player Futures
2023-24 Steelers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||49ers||L 30-7||+400|
|2||September 18||Browns||W 26-22||+6600|
|3||September 24||@ Raiders||W 23-18||+30000|
|4||October 1||@ Texans||L 30-6||+6600|
|5||October 8||Ravens||W 17-10||+750|
|7||October 22||@ Rams||W 24-17||+12500|
|8||October 29||Jaguars||L 20-10||+1600|
|9||November 2||Titans||W 20-16||+50000|
|10||November 12||Packers||W 23-19||+10000|
|11||November 19||@ Browns||L 13-10||+6600|
|12||November 26||@ Bengals||W 16-10||+30000|
|15||December 16||@ Colts||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Seahawks||-||+10000|
|18||January 7||@ Ravens||-||+750|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.