Commanders Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of now the Washington Commanders are 28th in the league in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +150000.
Watch the Commanders this season on Fubo!
Commanders Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Commanders to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Commanders in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Commanders Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Commanders' Super Bowl odds (+150000) place them 28th in the league, but according to computer rankings they are only 31st.
- The Commanders were +8000 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now dropped to +150000, which is the third-biggest change in the entire league.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Commanders have a 0.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has beaten the spread five times in 13 games.
- The Commanders have seen eight of its 13 games go over the point total.
- The Commanders have gone 1-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 25% of those games).
- This season, Washington has won three out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Commanders have the 16th-ranked offense this season (336.2 yards per game), and they've been less effective defensively, ranking third-worst with 379.8 yards allowed per game.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five scoring defense that ranks worst in the NFL (30.4 points allowed per game), the Commanders have played better on offense, ranking 22nd in the NFL by totaling 20.1 points per game.
Commanders Impact Players
- In 13 games, Sam Howell has thrown for 3,466 yards (266.6 per game), with 18 TDs and 14 INTs, and completing 65.8%.
- Howell also has run for 243 yards and five scores.
- In 13 games, Brian Robinson Jr. has rushed for 664 yards (51.1 per game) and five scores.
- In the passing game, Robinson has scored three times, with 29 catches for 326 yards.
- In 13 games, Terry McLaurin has 60 receptions for 694 yards (53.4 per game) and two scores.
- In the passing game, Curtis Samuel has scored two times, hauling in 51 balls for 508 yards (42.3 per game).
- On defense, Jamin Davis has helped lead the charge with one pick to go with 89 tackles, 8.0 TFL, three sacks, and four passes defended in 13 games.
Bet on Commanders to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Commanders Player Futures
|Jonathan Allen Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Terry McLaurin Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Brian Robinson Jr. Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Sam Howell Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Emmanuel Forbes Defensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Commanders NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Cardinals||W 20-16||+150000|
|2||September 17||@ Broncos||W 35-33||+12500|
|3||September 24||Bills||L 37-3||+3000|
|4||October 1||@ Eagles||L 34-31||+600|
|5||October 5||Bears||L 40-20||+100000|
|6||October 15||@ Falcons||W 24-16||+8000|
|7||October 22||@ Giants||L 14-7||+150000|
|8||October 29||Eagles||L 38-31||+600|
|9||November 5||@ Patriots||W 20-17||+150000|
|10||November 12||@ Seahawks||L 29-26||+10000|
|11||November 19||Giants||L 31-19||+150000|
|12||November 23||@ Cowboys||L 45-10||+1000|
|13||December 3||Dolphins||L 45-15||+700|
|15||December 17||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Jets||-||+75000|
Odds are current as of December 8 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.