Oregon vs. Oregon State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 24
The No. 6 Oregon Ducks (10-1), with the country's second-ranked scoring offense, play the No. 15 Oregon State Beavers (8-3) and their 18th-ranked scoring offense on Friday, November 24, 2023. The Ducks are major, 13.5-point favorites. The over/under is 62.5 in the contest.
You can check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Oregon vs. Oregon State matchup in this article.
Oregon vs. Oregon State Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Eugene, Oregon
- Venue: Autzen Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Oregon vs. Oregon State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Oregon Moneyline||Oregon State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Oregon (-13.5)||62.5||-550||+400||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Oregon (-13.5)||61.5||-490||+365||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- Miami (FL) vs Boston College
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- Penn State vs Michigan State
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
- Air Force vs Boise State
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- Houston vs UCF
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Cal vs UCLA
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- Texas A&M vs LSU
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- Washington State vs Washington
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- Navy vs SMU
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Alabama vs Auburn
- Florida State vs Florida
- Memphis vs Temple
- Iowa vs Nebraska
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- West Virginia vs Baylor
Oregon vs. Oregon State Betting Trends
- Oregon has compiled a 7-2-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Ducks have been favored by 13.5 points or more seven times this season, and covered the spread in five of those contests.
- Oregon State has compiled a 5-5-0 record against the spread this year.
Oregon & Oregon State 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+700||Bet $100 to win $700|
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.