Cavaliers vs. 76ers: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 21
The Cleveland Cavaliers (7-6), on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Wells Fargo Center, will attempt to build on a three-game winning stretch when visiting the Philadelphia 76ers (10-3). This matchup is at 7:30 PM ET on TNT and NBCS-PH.
In this article, you will check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Cavaliers vs. 76ers matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cavaliers vs. 76ers Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT and NBCS-PH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center
Cavaliers vs. 76ers Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||76ers Moneyline||Cavaliers Moneyline|
|BetMGM||76ers (-7.5)||219.5||-350||+260||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||76ers (-7.5)||219||-310||+250||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cavaliers vs 76ers Additional Info
|76ers vs Cavaliers Injury Report|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Players to Watch|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Betting Trends & Stats|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Prediction|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Player Props|
|How to Watch 76ers vs Cavaliers|
Cavaliers vs. 76ers Betting Trends
- The 76ers' +117 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by nine points per game) is a result of scoring 120.5 points per game (fourth in the NBA) while giving up 111.5 per outing (13th in the league).
- The Cavaliers score 111.2 points per game (20th in NBA) and concede 111 (11th in league) for a +2 scoring differential overall.
- These teams rack up a combined 231.7 points per game, 12.2 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Combined, these teams give up 222.5 points per game, three more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Philadelphia has put together a 10-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Cleveland has put together a 5-8-0 ATS record so far this year.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Cavaliers Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for Max Strus or another Cavaliers player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Cavaliers and 76ers NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.