West Virginia vs. SMU Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest that pits the SMU Mustangs (3-1) against the West Virginia Mountaineers (2-1) at Suncoast Credit Union Arena has a projected final score of 71-67 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of SMU, who is a slight favorite in this matchup according to our model. Game time is at 8:30 PM on November 20.
Based on our computer prediction, SMU is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 3.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 143.5 over/under.
West Virginia vs. SMU Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Cypress Lake, Florida
- Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena
- Line: SMU -3.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): SMU -185, West Virginia +150
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
West Virginia vs. SMU Score Prediction
- Prediction: SMU 71, West Virginia 67
Spread & Total Prediction for West Virginia vs. SMU
- Pick ATS: SMU (-3.5)
- Pick OU: Under (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
West Virginia Performance Insights
- With 76.0 points per game on offense, West Virginia was 74th in the nation last season. Defensively, it ceded 70.9 points per contest, which ranked 204th in college basketball.
- With 31.4 rebounds per game, the Mountaineers were 201st in college basketball. They allowed 29.0 rebounds per contest, which ranked 53rd in college basketball.
- West Virginia ranked 179th in the nation with 13.0 assists per contest.
- The Mountaineers committed 12.4 turnovers per game (235th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 14.1 turnovers per contest (40th-ranked).
- The Mountaineers were 192nd in the nation with 7.3 three-pointers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 132nd with a 35.0% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- West Virginia ceded 6.5 treys per game (82nd-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 34.0% (199th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Last year West Virginia took 63.7% two-pointers, accounting for 71.9% of the team's baskets. It shot 36.3% threes (28.1% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.