Marshall vs. Utah State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game between the Utah State Aggies (2-1) and the Marshall Thundering Herd (1-1) at John Gray Gymnasium has a projected final score of 78-73 based on our computer prediction, with Utah State coming out on top. Tipoff is at 5:00 PM on November 19.
Based on our computer prediction, Utah State projects to cover the 3.5-point spread in its matchup against Marshall. The over/under is listed at 154.5, and the two teams are projected to fall short of that total.
Marshall vs. Utah State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: George Town, Cayman Islands
- Venue: John Gray Gymnasium
- Line: Utah State -3.5
- Point Total: 154.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Marshall vs. Utah State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Utah State 78, Marshall 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Marshall vs. Utah State
- Pick ATS: Utah State (-3.5)
- Pick OU: Under (154.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Marshall Performance Insights
- Marshall owned a top-25 offense last season, ranking seventh-best in college basketball with 81.8 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 217th with 71.3 points allowed per contest.
- The Thundering Herd ranked seventh-worst in the nation with 35.0 rebounds allowed per game. Meanwhile, they averaged 35.2 rebounds per game (26th-ranked in college basketball).
- Marshall was one of the top teams in college basketball in terms of assists, as it averaged 17.5 per game (fourth-best in college basketball).
- The Thundering Herd were 132nd in the country with 11.4 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 39th with 14.2 forced turnovers per contest.
- Last year the Thundering Herd sank 8.3 treys per game (74th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 33.8% (199th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Marshall was 140th in college basketball with 6.9 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 73rd with a 32.0% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- Of the shots attempted by Marshall last year, 63.2% of them were two-pointers (73.2% of the team's made baskets) and 36.8% were threes (26.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.