Penguins vs. Golden Knights Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 19
The Vegas Golden Knights (13-3-2) host the Pittsburgh Penguins (8-8) at PPG Paints Arena on Sunday, November 19 at 6:00 PM ET on NHL Network, SCRIPPS, and SportsNet PT, with each team fresh off of a loss. The Golden Knights were defeated by the Philadelphia Flyers 4-3 in overtime in their last game, while the Penguins are coming off a 4-2 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the last 10 games, the Penguins have gone 6-4-0 while totaling 38 goals against 25 goals allowed. On 28 power-play opportunities during that span, they have scored five goals (17.9%).
Here is our pick for who will clinch the victory in Sunday's game.
Penguins vs. Golden Knights Predictions for Sunday
Our computer model for this matchup predicts a final score of Penguins 4, Golden Knights 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Penguins (-105)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 6.3 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Penguins (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Penguins Splits and Trends
- The Penguins have a 1-0-1 record in overtime matchups this season and an 8-8 overall record.
- Pittsburgh has earned two points (1-1-0) in its two games decided by one goal.
- This season the Penguins scored only one goal in one game and they lost that matchup.
- Pittsburgh has two points (1-5-0) in six games this season when it has scored two goals.
- The Penguins have earned 14 points in their nine games with more than two goals scored.
- Pittsburgh has scored a single power-play goal in one game this season and won.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Pittsburgh is 5-6-0 (10 points).
- The Penguins' opponents have had more shots in five games. The Penguins finished 3-2-0 in those matchups (six points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Golden Knights Rank||Golden Knights AVG||Penguins AVG||Penguins Rank|
|9th||24.19%||Power Play %||15.91%||25th|
|11th||84.21%||Penalty Kill %||84%||12th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Penguins vs. Golden Knights Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NHL Network, SCRIPPS, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.