Brian Robinson Jr. Week 11 Preview vs. the Giants
Brian Robinson Jr. has a good matchup when his Washington Commanders play the New York Giants in Week 11 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Giants give up 131.2 rushing yards per game, ninth-worst in the league.
Robinson has amassed a team-leading 485 yards on the ground after receiving 121 carries (48.5 ypg). He has scored five rushing TDs. Additionally, Robinson has 20 receptions for 256 yards (25.6 ypg) and three scores in the passing game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Robinson and the Commanders with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Robinson vs. the Giants
- Robinson vs the Giants (since 2021): 3 GP / 69.3 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Giants have allowed 100 or more yards to two opposing rushers during the 2023 season.
- New York has allowed one or more rushing TDs to 14 opposing players this year.
- The Giants have given up two or more rushing TDs to two opposing rushers this season.
- The rush defense of the Giants is conceding 131.2 yards per game on the ground this season, which ranks 24th in the league.
- The Giants' defense ranks 32nd in the league with 16 rushing TDs conceded so far this year.
Commanders Player Previews
Brian Robinson Jr. Rushing Props vs. the Giants
- Rushing Yards: 61.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Robinson with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Robinson Rushing Insights
- Robinson has gone over his rushing yards total in 40.0% of his opportunities (four of 10 games).
- The Commanders, who are 11th in NFL play in points scored, have passed 66.3% of the time while running 33.7%.
- He has handled 59.9% of his team's 202 rushing attempts this season (121).
- Robinson has rushed for at least one touchdown four times this season, including one game with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has eight total touchdowns this season (33.3% of his team's 24 offensive TDs).
- He has 18 red zone carries for 56.2% of the team share (his team runs on 43.8% of its plays in the red zone).
Brian Robinson Jr. Receiving Props vs the Giants
- Receiving Yards: 18.5 (-111)
Robinson Receiving Insights
- Robinson, in six of 10 games, has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Robinson has been targeted on 24 of his team's 397 passing attempts this season (6.0% target share).
- He has been targeted 24 times, averaging 10.7 yards per target (13th in NFL).
- Robinson has three games with a touchdown catch this season (out of 10 played). He hasn't scored multiple touchdowns in any game.
- Robinson has been targeted two times in the red zone (4.9% of his team's 41 red zone pass attempts).
Robinson's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Seahawks||11/12/2023||Week 10||8 ATT / 38 YDS / 0 TDs||6 TAR / 6 REC / 119 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Patriots||11/5/2023||Week 9||18 ATT / 63 YDS / 1 TD||2 TAR / 1 REC / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Eagles||10/29/2023||Week 8||10 ATT / 59 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 20 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Giants||10/22/2023||Week 7||8 ATT / 23 YDS / 1 TD||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Falcons||10/15/2023||Week 6||10 ATT / 31 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 25 YDS / 1 TD|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.