Reilly Smith Game Preview: Penguins vs. Hurricanes - November 18
The Pittsburgh Penguins, including Reilly Smith, take the ice Saturday versus the Carolina Hurricanes at PNC Arena, with the puck dropping at 7:00 PM ET. Prop bets for Smith are available, and we have information to help you make good calls.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Reilly Smith vs. Hurricanes Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +210)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Smith Season Stats Insights
- Smith's plus-minus this season, in 16:03 per game on the ice, is +2.
- In Smith's 15 games played this season he's scored in four of them and netted multiple goals in two.
- Smith has a point in seven games this season (out of 15), including multiple points three times.
- Smith has an assist in five of 15 games this year, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Smith's odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 46.5% that he hits the over.
- There is an implied probability of 32.3% of Smith going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Smith Stats vs. the Hurricanes
- The Hurricanes have conceded 52 goals in total (3.2 per game), which ranks 18th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's -1 goal differential ranks 18th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Carolina|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.