Will Radim Zohorna Score a Goal Against the Hurricanes on November 18?
For people looking to wager on the upcoming game between the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Carolina Hurricanes on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET, is Radim Zohorna a player who is likely score a goal? We analyze all the numbers in the article below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Radim Zohorna score a goal against the Hurricanes?
Odds to score a goal this game: +550 (Bet $10 to win $55.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Zohorna stats and insights
- In three of 11 games this season, Zohorna has scored -- but just one goal each time.
- He has not faced the Hurricanes yet this season.
- Zohorna has no points on the power play.
- He has an 18.8% shooting percentage, attempting 1.5 shots per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Hurricanes defensive stats
- The Hurricanes are 18th in goals allowed, giving up 52 total goals (3.2 per game) in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Hurricanes have two shutouts, and they average 12.6 hits and 10.3 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Penguins vs. Hurricanes game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.