Penguins vs. Hurricanes Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Pittsburgh Penguins (8-7) carry a four-game road winning streak into a matchup with the Carolina Hurricanes (9-7) on Saturday, November 18 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Penguins have gone 6-4-0 over the past 10 games, totaling 37 total goals (five power-play goals on 29 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 17.2%). They have conceded 26 goals to their opponents.
Ahead of this matchup, here's who we project to emerge victorious in Saturday's hockey game.
Penguins vs. Hurricanes Predictions for Saturday
Our computer projection model for this encounter calls for a final tally of Hurricanes 4, Penguins 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Hurricanes (-165)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Penguins (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Penguins vs Hurricanes Additional Info
|Hurricanes vs Penguins Odds/Over/Under|
|Hurricanes vs Penguins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Hurricanes vs Penguins Player Props|
|How to Watch Hurricanes vs Penguins|
Penguins Splits and Trends
- The Penguins have a record of 8-7 this season and are 1-0-1 in overtime games.
- Pittsburgh has earned two points (1-1-0) in its two games decided by one goal.
- This season the Penguins scored just one goal in one game and they lost that matchup.
- Pittsburgh has two points (1-4-0) in five games this season when it has scored two goals.
- The Penguins have scored three or more goals in nine games, earning 14 points from those contests.
- Pittsburgh has scored a lone power-play goal in one game this season and won.
- When it outshoots its opponent this season, Pittsburgh has posted a record of 5-6-0 (10 points).
- The Penguins have been outshot by opponents in four games, going 3-1-0 to record six points.
Team Stats Comparison
|Hurricanes Rank||Hurricanes AVG||Penguins AVG||Penguins Rank|
|9th||24.14%||Power Play %||16.67%||22nd|
|17th||78.57%||Penalty Kill %||85.11%||9th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Penguins vs. Hurricanes Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.