Reilly Smith Game Preview: Penguins vs. Devils - November 16
The Pittsburgh Penguins, including Reilly Smith, are in action Thursday against the New Jersey Devils at PPG Paints Arena, with the puck dropping at 7:00 PM ET. Looking to wager on Smith's props versus the Devils? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Reilly Smith vs. Devils Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +180)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Smith Season Stats Insights
- Smith's plus-minus rating this season, in 15:52 per game on the ice, is +2.
- In Smith's 14 games played this season he's scored in four of them and netted multiple goals in two.
- Smith has a point in seven of 14 games this season, with multiple points in three of them.
- In five of 14 games this year, Smith has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Smith's implied probability to go over his point total is 51.2% based on the odds.
- There is a 35.7% chance of Smith having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Smith Stats vs. the Devils
- The Devils have conceded 54 goals in total (3.9 per game), which ranks 26th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's -3 goal differential ranks 19th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New Jersey|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.