Kris Letang Game Preview: Penguins vs. Devils - November 16
Kris Letang and the Pittsburgh Penguins will face the New Jersey Devils at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. Thinking about a bet on Letang in the Penguins-Devils game? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Kris Letang vs. Devils Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +125)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Letang Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Letang has a plus-minus rating of +5, while averaging 24:31 on the ice per game.
- Letang has a goal in one of his 14 games playedthis season, but has yet to post a multi-goal effort.
- Letang has recorded a point in a game seven times this year out of 14 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- Letang has an assist in six of 14 games this year, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Letang has an implied probability of 52.4% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Letang going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 44.4%.
Letang Stats vs. the Devils
- The Devils have given up 54 goals in total (3.9 per game), which ranks 26th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team has the league's 19th-ranked goal differential (-3).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New Jersey|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.