Jake Guentzel Game Preview: Penguins vs. Devils - November 16
Jake Guentzel and the Pittsburgh Penguins will play the New Jersey Devils at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. If you're considering a bet on Guentzel against the Devils, we have lots of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jake Guentzel vs. Devils Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -222)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +110)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Guentzel Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Guentzel has averaged 19:34 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +7.
- In five of 14 games this season, Guentzel has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- In 11 of 14 games this year, Guentzel has registered a point, and four of those games included multiple points.
- Guentzel has an assist in nine of 14 games played this season, including multiple assists three times.
- Guentzel's odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 68.9% that he hits the over.
- The implied probability of Guentzel going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 47.6%.
Guentzel Stats vs. the Devils
- On defense, the Devils are allowing 54 total goals (3.9 per game) which ranks 26th in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 19th-ranked goal differential (-3).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New Jersey|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.