West Virginia vs. Jacksonville State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The West Virginia Mountaineers (1-1) take the court against the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 on ESPN+.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the West Virginia vs. Jacksonville State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
West Virginia vs. Jacksonville State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: WVU Coliseum in Morgantown, West Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
West Virginia vs. Jacksonville State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||West Virginia Moneyline||Jacksonville State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||West Virginia (-7.5)||135.5||-400||+310||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||West Virginia (-7.5)||135.5||-355||+270||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
West Virginia vs. Jacksonville State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- West Virginia covered 17 times in 32 chances against the spread last season.
- A total of 19 Mountaineers games last season went over the point total.
- Jacksonville State covered 13 times in 26 games with a spread last season.
- The Gamecocks and their opponents combined to go over the point total 13 out of 26 times last season.
West Virginia Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +6000
- Bookmakers rate West Virginia considerably higher (26th in college basketball) than the computer rankings do (141st).
- The implied probability of West Virginia winning the national championship, based on its +6000 moneyline odds, is 1.6%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.