Top Player Prop Bets for Hornets vs. Heat on November 14, 2023
LaMelo Ball is one of the players with prop bets for the taking when the Miami Heat and the Charlotte Hornets play at Spectrum Center on Tuesday (opening tip at 7:00 PM ET).
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Hornets vs. Heat Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Spectrum Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hornets vs Heat Additional Info
|Heat vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Heat vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Hornets Prediction|
|Heat vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Hornets Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Heat vs Hornets|
NBA Props Today: Charlotte Hornets
LaMelo Ball Props
|26.5 (Over: -104)||6.5 (Over: +108)||8.5 (Over: -141)||3.5 (Over: -143)|
- The 26.5-point over/under for Ball on Tuesday is 12.2 higher than his season scoring average.
- His rebounding average -- six -- is 0.5 lower than his over/under on Tuesday.
- Ball's assist average -- nine -- is higher than Tuesday's assist prop bet (8.5).
- Ball, at two three-pointers made per game, averages 1.5 less than his over/under on Tuesday.
Get Ball gear at Fanatics!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Gordon Hayward Props
|17.5 (Over: -110)||4.5 (Over: -102)||4.5 (Over: +116)||1.5 (Over: +138)|
- Gordon Hayward's 14.7-point scoring average is 2.8 less than Tuesday's over/under.
- His per-game rebounding average of 5.7 is 1.2 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday (4.5).
- Hayward's assists average -- 5.3 -- is 0.8 higher than Tuesday's prop bet (4.5).
- He makes 1.3 three-pointers per game, 0.2 less than his over/under on Tuesday (1.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
NBA Props Today: Miami Heat
Check out all the prop bet options FanDuel has to offer!
Jimmy Butler Props
- Jimmy Butler's 16.5-point scoring average is 6.0 less than Tuesday's prop total.
- He averages 3.5 more rebounds than his prop bet Tuesday of 5.5.
- Butler has collected 3.5 assists per game, 2.0 lower than his prop bet on Tuesday (5.5).
- He zero made three-pointers average is 1.5 lower than his over/under on Tuesday.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.