Steelers vs. Texans Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 4
On Sunday, October 1 at 1:00 PM ET, the Pittsburgh Steelers will face the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium. Our computer model projects that the Steelers will win -- keep scrolling for a complete breakdown, regarding the point spread, total and final score.
Despite sporting a bottom-five defense that ranks fifth-worst in the NFL (387 yards allowed per game), the Steelers have had more success on offense, ranking 27th in the NFL by totaling 275.7 yards per game. From an offensive angle, the Texans are posting 341 total yards per game (14th-ranked). They rank 15th in the NFL on defense (340.7 total yards given up per game).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Steelers vs. Texans Predictions and Picks
|Texans (+3)||Over (41.5)||Steelers 23, Texans 22|
Place your bets on the Steelers-Texans matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Steelers Betting Info
- The Steelers have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.8% in this game.
- Pittsburgh has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Pittsburgh games have hit the over once this season.
- The over/under for this game is 41.5 points, 0.3 more than the average point total for Steelers games this season.
Texans Betting Info
- The Texans have a 43.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Houston has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Texans have covered the spread once when an underdog by 3 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- This season, games featuring Houston have hit the over twice.
- The average total points scored in Texans games this year (41.5) is 0.8 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Steelers vs. Texans 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.