Steelers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At the moment the Pittsburgh Steelers have been given +3500 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Steelers this season on Fubo!
Steelers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +375
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +3500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Steelers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Pittsburgh Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh covered 10 times in 17 matchups with a spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times in Steelers games.
- Pittsburgh put up 322.6 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 23rd in the NFL. Defensively, it ranked 13th, giving up 330.4 yards per contest.
- The Steelers had a 4-4 record at home and were 5-4 on the road last season.
- As favorites, Pittsburgh went 4-2. When underdogs, the Steelers were 5-6.
- The Steelers were 3-3 in the AFC North and 5-7 in the AFC as a whole.
Steelers Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Najee Harris rushed for 1,034 yards (60.8 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- In addition, Harris had 41 catches for 229 yards and three touchdowns.
- In 13 games, Kenny Pickett threw for 2,404 yards (184.9 per game), with seven touchdowns and nine interceptions, and a completion percentage of 63.0%.
- On the ground, Pickett scored three touchdowns and picked up 237 yards.
- George Pickens had 52 catches for 801 yards (47.1 per game) and four touchdowns in 17 games a season ago.
- In the passing game, Pat Freiermuth scored two TDs, hauling in 63 balls for 732 yards (48.8 per game).
- In 17 games last year, Alex Highsmith registered 14.5 sacks to go with 12.0 TFL and 63 tackles.
Bet on Steelers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Steelers Player Futures
2023-24 Steelers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||49ers||L 30-7||+550|
|2||September 18||Browns||W 26-22||+2500|
|3||September 24||@ Raiders||W 23-18||+15000|
|4||October 1||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|7||October 22||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|11||November 19||@ Browns||-||+2500|
|12||November 26||@ Bengals||-||+1800|
|15||December 17||@ Colts||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Seahawks||-||+4000|
|18||January 7||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of September 26 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.