Commanders Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Washington Commanders have +12500 odds to win the Super Bowl as of September 26.
Watch the Commanders this season on Fubo!
Commanders Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +1600
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Commanders to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington covered eight times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- The Commanders and their opponents combined to go over the point total five out of 17 times last season.
- Washington had the 20th-ranked offense last year (330.3 yards per game), and it was even more effective on defense, ranking third-best with only 304.6 yards allowed per game.
- At home last season, the Commanders were 4-5. Away, they were 4-3-1.
- Washington posted a 4-4-1 record as the favored team, and posted a 4-4 record as underdogs.
- In the NFC East the Commanders won only two games (2-3-1), and in the conference overall they went 5-6-1.
Commanders Impact Players
- Jacoby Brissett had 12 touchdown passes and six interceptions in 14 games for the Browns last year, completing 64.0% of his throws for 2,608 yards (186.3 per game).
- On the ground, Brissett scored two touchdowns and picked up 243 yards.
- Terry McLaurin had 77 catches for 1,191 yards (70.1 per game) and five touchdowns in 17 games.
- In 15 games a season ago, Antonio Gibson ran for 546 yards (36.4 per game) and three TDs.
- Curtis Samuel had 64 receptions for 656 yards (38.6 per game) and four touchdowns in 17 games.
- As a playmaker on defense, Cody Barton registered 133 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions in 17 games for the Seahawks last year.
Bet on Commanders to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
2023-24 Commanders NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Cardinals||W 20-16||+50000|
|2||September 17||@ Broncos||W 35-33||+20000|
|3||September 24||Bills||L 37-3||+900|
|4||October 1||@ Eagles||-||+700|
|6||October 15||@ Falcons||-||+5000|
|7||October 22||@ Giants||-||+12500|
|9||November 5||@ Patriots||-||+8000|
|10||November 12||@ Seahawks||-||+4000|
|12||November 23||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
|15||December 17||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Jets||-||+15000|
Odds are current as of September 26 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.