Pirates vs. Reds: Odds, spread, over/under - September 22
Cincinnati Reds (79-75) will match up with the Pittsburgh Pirates (72-81) at Great American Ball Park on Friday, September 22 at 6:40 PM ET. Currently sitting at 29 steals, Elly De La Cruz will be looking to swipe his 30th stolen base of the year.
Bookmakers list the Reds as -160 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Pirates +135 moneyline odds to win. A 9.5-run total has been listed in the matchup.
Pirates vs. Reds Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Andrew Abbott - CIN (8-5, 3.68 ERA) vs Andre Jackson - PIT (1-3, 5.40 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Pirates vs. Reds Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Reds Moneyline||Pirates Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-160||+135||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Wanting to bet on the Pirates and Reds matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Pirates (+135), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Pirates are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $23.50 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Ke'Bryan Hayes get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Reds vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Reds vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Pirates|
Pirates vs. Reds Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Reds have been favored 36 times and won 20, or 55.6%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -160 or shorter, the Reds have gone 4-3 (57.1%).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 61.5% chance of a victory for Cincinnati.
- The Reds were the moneyline favorite for three of their last 10 games, and they finished 2-1 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Cincinnati combined with its opponents to hit the over on the run total four times.
- The Pirates have come away with 52 wins in the 121 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Pirates have a win-loss record of 23-25 when favored by +135 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- In six games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Pirates have a record of 3-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Pittsburgh and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Pirates Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||16th||4th|
|Win NL Central||+100000||-||3rd|
Think the Pirates can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Pittsburgh and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.