Pirates vs. Reds: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Pittsburgh Pirates and Ke'Bryan Hayes hit the field against Noelvi Marte and the Cincinnati Reds on Friday at Great American Ball Park.
The Reds have been listed as -160 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Pirates (+135). The over/under is 9.5 runs for this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Pirates gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Pirates vs. Reds Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Pirates Recent Betting Performance
- The Pirates have played as the underdog in six of their past 10 games and have gone 3-3 in those contests.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Pirates and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- The last 10 Pirates games have not had a spread set by oddsmakers. Pittsburgh games have finished above the point total three consecutive times, and the average total in this stretch was 8.5 runs.
Discover More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Reds vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Reds vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Pirates|
|Reds vs Pirates Odds|
Pirates Betting Records & Stats
- The Pirates have been chosen as underdogs in 121 games this year and have walked away with the win 52 times (43%) in those games.
- Pittsburgh has entered 48 games this season as the underdog by +135 or more and is 23-25 in those contests.
- The Pirates have an implied victory probability of 42.6% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- So far this season, Pittsburgh and its opponents have hit the over in 84 of its 153 games with a total.
- The Pirates have an against the spread record of 10-6-0 in 16 games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.