How to Watch the Pirates vs. Cubs Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 19
The Chicago Cubs versus Pittsburgh Pirates game on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET will feature a pair of hot hitters in Christopher Morel and Bryan Reynolds.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Pirates vs. Cubs Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: MARQ
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Pirates Prediction|
|Cubs vs Pirates Odds|
Pirates Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Pirates have hit just 146 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the league.
- Pittsburgh is 25th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .389 this season.
- The Pirates have a team batting average of just .236 this season, which ranks 27th among MLB teams.
- Pittsburgh has scored 628 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Pirates have an OBP of .312 this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Pirates rank 21st in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.8 whiffs per contest.
- Pittsburgh has an 8.6 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- Pittsburgh pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.48 ERA this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Pirates rank 22nd in MLB with a combined 1.375 WHIP this season.
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Pirates will send Bailey Falter (2-8) to the mound for his 13th start this season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Tuesday, Sept. 12, when he tossed six innings while giving up one earned run on four hits in a matchup with the Washington Nationals.
- In 12 starts this season, he's earned three quality starts.
- In 12 starts, Falter has pitched through or past the fifth inning seven times. He has a season average of 4.8 frames per outing.
- He has finished two appearances without allowing an earned run in 16 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Pirates Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/13/2023||Nationals||W 7-6||Home||Colin Selby||Jackson Rutledge|
|9/14/2023||Nationals||W 2-0||Home||Mitch Keller||Josiah Gray|
|9/15/2023||Yankees||L 7-5||Home||Johan Oviedo||Gerrit Cole|
|9/16/2023||Yankees||L 6-3||Home||Luis Ortiz||Luke Weaver|
|9/17/2023||Yankees||W 3-2||Home||Colin Selby||Carlos Rodón|
|9/19/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Bailey Falter||Javier Assad|
|9/20/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Mitch Keller||Jameson Taillon|
|9/21/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Johan Oviedo||Justin Steele|
|9/22/2023||Reds||-||Away||Luis Ortiz||Andrew Abbott|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.