Steelers vs. Browns Monday Night Football: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 2
The Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1) are listed as small, 2-point underdogs in a home AFC North matchup with the Cleveland Browns (1-0) on Monday, September 18, 2023 at Acrisure Stadium. This contest has an over/under of 38.5.
The betting trends and insights for the Browns can be seen below before you bet on their matchup against Steelers. The Steelers' betting insights and trends can be found in this article before you bet on their matchup against Browns.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Steelers vs. Browns Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Cleveland Moneyline||Pittsburgh Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Browns (-2)||38.5||-130||+110||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Browns (-2.5)||38.5||-126||+108||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 2 Odds
Pittsburgh vs. Cleveland Game Info
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- TV Info: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Steelers vs. Browns Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh posted a 10-6-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Steelers were an underdog by 2 points or more 10 times last season, and covered the spread in five of those matchups.
- Out of 17 Pittsburgh games last season, seven hit the over.
- Cleveland was 7-9-0 against the spread last year.
- The Browns had an ATS record of 3-3 as 2-point favorites or greater last season.
- Last year, eight of Cleveland's 17 games hit the over.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.