Steelers vs. Browns: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Cleveland Browns (1-0) square off against a fellow AFC North foe when they visit the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1) on Monday, September 18, 2023 at Acrisure Stadium.
Before the Browns take on the Steelers, here are the recent betting insights and trends for both teams.
Steelers vs. Browns Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Acrisure Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Steelers vs. Browns Betting Records & Stats
- The Steelers played nine games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 38.5 points.
- The average over/under for Pittsburgh's contests last year was 40.5, two more points than this game's total.
- Steelers posted a 10-6-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Steelers were underdogs in 11 games last season and won five (45.5%) of those contests.
- Pittsburgh was 4-6 last season when entering a game as the underdog by +110 or more on the moneyline.
- The Browns and their opponents went over 38.5 combined points in 13 of 17 games last season.
- Cleveland had an average point total of 43.2 in its matchups last season, 4.7 more points than the over/under for this game.
- The Browns had seven wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- The Browns won 42.9% of the games last season when they were the moneyline favorite (3-4).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -130 or shorter, Cleveland went 3-3 (50%).
Browns vs. Steelers Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total|
Steelers Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||40.5||40.1||40.8|
|Implied Team Total AVG||22.7||22||23.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-2||3-2||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||5-6||1-2||4-4|
Browns Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||43.2||40.4||45.7|
|Implied Team Total AVG||23.7||21.9||25.1|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-4||2-3||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||4-6||2-1||2-5|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.