Steelers vs. Browns Injury Report — Week 2
Entering their Monday, September 18 game against the Cleveland Browns (1-0) at Acrisure Stadium, which kicks at 8:15 PM , the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1) are keeping their eye on eight players on the injury report.
The Steelers are coming off of a 30-7 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
The Browns enter this matchup after a 24-3 win over the Cincinnati Bengals in their most recent game.
Pittsburgh Steelers Injury Report Today
|Anthony McFarland Jr.||RB||Knee||Out|
|George Pickens||WR||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Isaac Seumalo||OG||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|James Daniels||OL||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Larry Ogunjobi||DT||Foot||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Pat Freiermuth||TE||Chest||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Chukwuma Okorafor||OL||Concussion||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Cleveland Browns Injury Report Today
|Anthony Walker||LB||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Myles Garrett||DE||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Shelby Harris||DT||Achilles||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Amari Cooper||WR||Nir - rest||Questionable|
|Jedrick Wills Jr.||OT||Foot||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Maurice Hurst||DT||Hamstring||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Steelers vs. Browns Game Info
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- TV Info: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Browns or the Steelers with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Steelers Season Insights (2022)
- Offensively, the Steelers ranked 23rd in the NFL with 322.6 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 13th in total defense (330.4 yards allowed per contest).
- Pittsburgh averaged 18.1 points per game on offense last season, which ranked it 26th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranked 10th, allowing 20.4 points per game.
- The Steelers totaled 200.6 passing yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them 24th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they ranked 19th, allowing 222.3 passing yards per game.
- Pittsburgh ranked 16th in run offense (121.9 rushing yards per game) and ninth in run defense (108.1 rushing yards allowed per game) last season.
- The Steelers owned the ninth-ranked turnover margin in the league last season at +4, forcing 23 turnovers (14th in NFL) while turning it over 19 times (fifth in NFL).
Steelers vs. Browns Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Browns (-2)
- Moneyline: Browns (-130), Steelers (+110)
- Total: 38.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Browns-Steelers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.