Steelers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Pittsburgh Steelers have +6600 odds to win the Super Bowl as of September 18.
Watch the Steelers this season on Fubo!
Steelers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +700
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Steelers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pittsburgh Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh went 10-6-1 ATS last season.
- The Steelers and their opponents combined to hit the over seven out of 17 times last season.
- Pittsburgh compiled 322.6 yards per game on offense last season (23rd in ), and it ranked 13th defensively with 330.4 yards allowed per game.
- Last year the Steelers were 4-4 at home and 5-4 away.
- As favorites, Pittsburgh was 4-2. As underdogs, the Steelers were 5-6.
- In the AFC North the Steelers were 3-3, and in the conference as a whole they went 5-7.
Steelers Impact Players
- Najee Harris rushed for 1,034 yards (60.8 per game) and seven touchdowns in 17 games last year.
- Harris also had 41 receptions for 229 yards and three TDs.
- Kenny Pickett threw for 2,404 yards (184.9 per game), completing 63.0% of his throws, with seven touchdowns and nine interceptions in 13 games.
- Also, Pickett rushed for 237 yards and three TDs.
- In 17 games a season ago, George Pickens had 52 catches for 801 yards (47.1 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Diontae Johnson had 86 catches for 882 yards (51.9 per game) and zero touchdowns in 17 games.
- On defense last year, Alex Highsmith helped set the tone with 63 tackles, 12.0 TFL, 14.5 sacks, and one pass defended in 17 games.
Bet on Steelers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Steelers Player Futures
2023-24 Steelers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||49ers||L 30-7||+700|
|3||September 24||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Texans||-||+50000|
|7||October 22||@ Rams||-||+8000|
|11||November 19||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|12||November 26||@ Bengals||-||+1800|
|15||December 17||@ Colts||-||+15000|
|17||December 31||@ Seahawks||-||+5000|
|18||January 7||@ Ravens||-||+1200|
Odds are current as of September 18 at 7:15 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.