Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Browns vs. Steelers Monday Night Football Game – Week 2
The Cleveland Browns (1-0) meet a familiar opponent (and best bets are available) when they visit the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1) on Monday, September 18, 2023 at Acrisure Stadium in an AFC North clash.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Browns vs. Steelers? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Browns vs. Steelers?
- Game Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Pittsburgh 28 - Cleveland 4
- The implied probability for this matchup, considering the moneyline, gives the Browns a 57.4% chance to win.
- The Browns put together a 3-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 42.9% of those games).
- Cleveland had a 3-3 record last year (winning 50% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter.
- The Steelers were underdogs in 11 games last season and won five (45.5%) of those contests.
- Last season, Pittsburgh won four of its 10 games, or 40%, when it was the underdog by at least +110 on the moneyline.
Who will win? The Browns or Steelers? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Pittsburgh (+2)
- The Browns were 9-8-0 against the spread last season.
- Cleveland had an ATS record of 3-3 as favorites of 2 points or more last season.
- The Steelers' record against the spread last season was 10-6-1.
- Pittsburgh's ATS record as an underdog of 2 points or greater was 5-4-1 last season.
Parlay your bets together on the Browns vs. Steelers matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (38.5)
- These two teams averaged a combined 39.3 points per game a season ago, 0.8 more points than the total of 38.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 42.8 points per game last season, 4.3 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Browns games.
- In Steelers games last season, combined scoring went over the point total seven times.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.