Steelers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of now the Pittsburgh Steelers have been given +6600 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Steelers this season on Fubo!
Steelers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +750
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Steelers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pittsburgh Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh compiled a 10-6-1 ATS record last year.
- Last season, seven Steelers games went over the point total.
- Pittsburgh averaged 322.6 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 23rd in the . On defense, it ranked 13th, giving up 330.4 yards per contest.
- Last year the Steelers were 4-4 at home and 5-4 on the road.
- Pittsburgh posted four wins as the favorite (in six games) and five wins as an underdog (11 games).
- The Steelers were 3-3 in the AFC North and 5-7 in the AFC as a whole.
Steelers Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Najee Harris ran for 1,034 yards (60.8 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- Also, Harris had 41 receptions for 229 yards and three touchdowns.
- Kenny Pickett threw for 2,404 yards (184.9 per game), completing 63.0% of his throws, with seven touchdowns and nine interceptions in 13 games.
- On the ground, Pickett scored three touchdowns and picked up 237 yards.
- George Pickens had 52 receptions for 801 yards (47.1 per game) and four touchdowns in 17 games a season ago.
- In the passing game, Diontae Johnson scored zero TDs, hauling in 86 balls for 882 yards (51.9 per game).
- As a playmaker on defense, Alex Highsmith delivered 63 tackles, 12.0 TFL, and 14.5 sacks in 17 games last year.
Bet on Steelers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Steelers Player Futures
2023-24 Steelers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||49ers||L 30-7||+700|
|3||September 24||@ Raiders||-||+8000|
|4||October 1||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|7||October 22||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|11||November 19||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|12||November 26||@ Bengals||-||+1400|
|15||December 17||@ Colts||-||+25000|
|17||December 31||@ Seahawks||-||+5000|
|18||January 7||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of September 17 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.