Commanders vs. Broncos Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 2
The Denver Broncos will face the Washington Commanders at Empower Field at Mile High on Sunday, September 17 at 4:25 PM ET. Our computer model projects that the Commanders will win -- see below for a full breakdown regarding the spread, over/under and final score.
The Broncos put up 325.1 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them 21st in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they ranked seventh, giving up 320 yards per game. The Commanders averaged 18.9 points per game offensively last year (24th in NFL), and they gave up 20.2 points per game (seventh) on the defensive side of the ball.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Commanders vs. Broncos Predictions and Picks
|Commanders (+3.5)||Under (38.5)||Commanders 18, Broncos 17|
Place your bets on the Broncos-Commanders matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Commanders Betting Info
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 37.7% chance of a victory for the Commanders.
- Washington covered eight times in 17 chances against the spread last year.
- The Commanders were 3-2 ATS last year when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Last year, five Washington games hit the over.
- The average total points scored in Commanders games last year (38.5) is 3.3 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Broncos Betting Info
- The Broncos have an implied moneyline win probability of 66.7% in this contest.
- Denver won six games against the spread last season, failing to cover nine times.
- The Broncos did not cover the spread last season (0-4 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- A total of six Denver games last season went over the point total.
- The point total average for Broncos games last season was 41.4, 2.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Commanders vs. Broncos 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.