Steelers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Pittsburgh Steelers right now have +6600 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Steelers this season on Fubo!
Steelers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +750
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Steelers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pittsburgh Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh won 10 games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing seven times.
- A total of seven Steelers games last season hit the over.
- Pittsburgh compiled 322.6 yards per game on offense last season (23rd in ), and it ranked 13th defensively with 330.4 yards allowed per game.
- At home last season, the Steelers were 4-4. On the road, they were 5-4.
- As the underdog in the game, Pittsburgh went 5-6. When favored, the Steelers went 4-2.
- The Steelers were 5-7 in the AFC, including 3-3 in the AFC North.
Steelers Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Najee Harris rushed for 1,034 yards (60.8 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- In the passing game, Harris scored three touchdowns, with 41 receptions for 229 yards.
- Kenny Pickett threw for 2,404 yards (184.9 per game), completing 63.0% of his throws, with seven touchdowns and nine interceptions in 13 games.
- On the ground, Pickett scored three touchdowns and picked up 237 yards.
- In the passing game a season ago, George Pickens scored four TDs, hauling in 52 balls for 801 yards (47.1 per game).
- Diontae Johnson had 86 receptions for 882 yards (51.9 per game) and zero touchdowns in 17 games.
- In 17 games last year, Alex Highsmith recorded 14.5 sacks to go with 12.0 TFL and 63 tackles.
Bet on Steelers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Steelers Player Futures
2023-24 Steelers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||49ers||L 30-7||+700|
|3||September 24||@ Raiders||-||+8000|
|4||October 1||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|7||October 22||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|11||November 19||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|12||November 26||@ Bengals||-||+1400|
|15||December 17||@ Colts||-||+25000|
|17||December 31||@ Seahawks||-||+5000|
|18||January 7||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of September 16 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.