Pirates vs. Yankees Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 16
Saturday's contest between the Pittsburgh Pirates (69-79) and New York Yankees (75-73) matching up at PNC Park has a projected final score of 6-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Pirates, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will start at 6:35 PM ET on September 16.
The Yankees will give the nod to Luke Weaver (2-5, 6.77 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 3 on the season, and the Pirates will counter with Luis Ortiz (4-4, 4.66 ERA).
Pirates vs. Yankees Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 6:35 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pirates vs. Yankees Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Pirates 6, Yankees 5.
Total Prediction for Pirates vs. Yankees
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Pirates Performance Insights
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Pirates have a record of 2-4.
- When it comes to the total, Pittsburgh and its foes are 6-4-0 in its last 10 contests.
- The Pirates have failed to cover the spread in any of their most recent 10 matchups (one of those games had a runline).
- The Pirates have been chosen as underdogs in 116 games this year and have walked away with the win 49 times (42.2%) in those games.
- Pittsburgh has a win-loss record of 44-60 when favored by +100 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Pirates have an implied victory probability of 50% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Averaging 4.2 runs per game (622 total), Pittsburgh is the 24th-highest scoring team in baseball.
- The Pirates have pitched to a 4.49 ERA this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 11||Nationals||L 6-2||Andre Jackson vs Patrick Corbin|
|September 12||Nationals||W 5-1||Bailey Falter vs Joan Adon|
|September 13||Nationals||W 7-6||Colin Selby vs Jackson Rutledge|
|September 14||Nationals||W 2-0||Mitch Keller vs Josiah Gray|
|September 15||Yankees||L 7-5||Johan Oviedo vs Gerrit Cole|
|September 16||Yankees||-||Luis Ortiz vs Luke Weaver|
|September 17||Yankees||-||Bailey Falter vs Carlos Rodón|
|September 19||@ Cubs||-||TBA vs Javier Assad|
|September 20||@ Cubs||-||Mitch Keller vs Jameson Taillon|
|September 21||@ Cubs||-||Johan Oviedo vs Justin Steele|
|September 22||@ Reds||-||TBA vs Andrew Abbott|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.