Steelers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Pittsburgh Steelers at the moment have the 18th-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +6600.
Watch the Steelers this season on Fubo!
Steelers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +750
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Steelers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pittsburgh Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh compiled a 10-6-1 ATS record last year.
- The Steelers and their opponents combined to go over the point total seven out of 17 times last season.
- Pittsburgh totaled 322.6 yards per game offensively last year (23rd in ), and it allowed 330.4 yards per game (13th) on defense.
- The Steelers went 4-4 at home last year and 5-4 on the road.
- Pittsburgh had four wins as the favorite (in six games) and five wins as an underdog (11 games).
- The Steelers were 5-7 in the AFC, including 3-3 in the AFC North.
Steelers Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Najee Harris ran for 1,034 yards (60.8 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- Harris also had 41 catches for 229 yards and three TDs.
- Kenny Pickett passed for 2,404 yards (184.9 per game), completing 63.0% of his passes, with seven touchdowns and nine interceptions in 13 games.
- In addition, Pickett rushed for 237 yards and three TDs.
- In the passing game a season ago, George Pickens scored four TDs, hauling in 52 balls for 801 yards (47.1 per game).
- In the passing game, Diontae Johnson scored zero TDs, catching 86 balls for 882 yards (51.9 per game).
- In 17 games last year, Alex Highsmith delivered 14.5 sacks to go with 12.0 TFL and 63 tackles.
Bet on Steelers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Steelers Player Futures
2023-24 Steelers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||49ers||L 30-7||+700|
|3||September 24||@ Raiders||-||+8000|
|4||October 1||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|7||October 22||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|11||November 19||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|12||November 26||@ Bengals||-||+1400|
|15||December 17||@ Colts||-||+25000|
|17||December 31||@ Seahawks||-||+5000|
|18||January 7||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of September 15 at 7:15 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.