Pirates vs. Yankees Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 15
Friday's game features the Pittsburgh Pirates (69-78) and the New York Yankees (74-73) clashing at PNC Park in what is expected to be a tight matchup, with a projected 5-4 victory for the Pirates according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 6:35 PM ET on September 15.
The Yankees will look to Gerrit Cole (13-4) versus the Pirates and Johan Oviedo (8-14).
Pirates vs. Yankees Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 15, 2023 at 6:35 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pirates vs. Yankees Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Pirates 5, Yankees 4.
Total Prediction for Pirates vs. Yankees
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Pirates Performance Insights
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Pirates have a record of 3-3.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Pittsburgh and its foes are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Pirates have had a spread set in one of their past 10 games, and they have fallen short of covering the spread each time.
- The Pirates have won in 49, or 42.6%, of the 115 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Pittsburgh has come away with a win 16 times in 32 chances when named as an underdog of at least +145 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Pirates have an implied victory probability of 40.8% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Averaging 4.2 runs per game (617 total), Pittsburgh is the 23rd-highest scoring team in baseball.
- The Pirates have pitched to a 4.47 ERA this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 10||@ Braves||L 5-2||Luis Ortiz vs Allan Winans|
|September 11||Nationals||L 6-2||Andre Jackson vs Patrick Corbin|
|September 12||Nationals||W 5-1||Bailey Falter vs Joan Adon|
|September 13||Nationals||W 7-6||Colin Selby vs Jackson Rutledge|
|September 14||Nationals||W 2-0||Mitch Keller vs Josiah Gray|
|September 15||Yankees||-||Johan Oviedo vs Gerrit Cole|
|September 16||Yankees||-||Luis Ortiz vs Clarke Schmidt|
|September 17||Yankees||-||Bailey Falter vs Carlos Rodón|
|September 19||@ Cubs||-||TBA vs Javier Assad|
|September 20||@ Cubs||-||Mitch Keller vs Jameson Taillon|
|September 21||@ Cubs||-||Johan Oviedo vs Justin Steele|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.