How to Watch the Pirates vs. Yankees Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 15
Bryan Reynolds will lead the Pittsburgh Pirates into a matchup with Gleyber Torres and the New York Yankees on Friday at 6:35 PM ET, in the first game of a three-game series at PNC Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Pirates vs. Yankees Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Pirates Prediction|
|Yankees vs Pirates Odds|
Pirates Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Pirates have hit just 144 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the league.
- Pittsburgh ranks 25th in the majors with a .390 team slugging percentage.
- The Pirates rank 27th in MLB with a team batting average of just .237.
- Pittsburgh ranks 23rd in the majors with 617 total runs scored this season.
- The Pirates have an on-base percentage of .313 this season, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- The Pirates rank 20th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.8 whiffs per contest.
- Pittsburgh averages the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the majors this season.
- Pittsburgh has pitched to a 4.47 ERA this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Pirates rank 21st in MLB with a combined 1.371 WHIP this season.
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Pirates' Johan Oviedo (8-14) will make his 30th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in 3 2/3 innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Atlanta Braves.
- In 29 starts this season, he's earned 13 quality starts.
- Oviedo has started 29 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings 21 times. He averages 5.6 innings per appearance.
- He has finished three appearances without allowing an earned run in 29 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Pirates Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/10/2023||Braves||L 5-2||Away||Luis Ortiz||Allan Winans|
|9/11/2023||Nationals||L 6-2||Home||Andre Jackson||Patrick Corbin|
|9/12/2023||Nationals||W 5-1||Home||Bailey Falter||Joan Adon|
|9/13/2023||Nationals||W 7-6||Home||Colin Selby||Jackson Rutledge|
|9/14/2023||Nationals||W 2-0||Home||Mitch Keller||Josiah Gray|
|9/15/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Johan Oviedo||Gerrit Cole|
|9/16/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Luis Ortiz||Clarke Schmidt|
|9/17/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Bailey Falter||Carlos Rodón|
|9/20/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Mitch Keller||Jameson Taillon|
|9/21/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Johan Oviedo||Justin Steele|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.