Mystics vs. Liberty Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 1 - September 15
In Game 1 of the opening round of the WNBA Playoffs, the New York Liberty will host the Washington Mystics.
Rep your team with officially licensed Mystics gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mystics vs. Liberty Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
- TV: ESPN2
- Favorite: Liberty (-10.5)
- Over/Under: 163.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Liberty or Mystics with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Mystics vs. Liberty Score Prediction
Prediction: Liberty 89 Mystics 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Mystics vs. Liberty
- Pick ATS: Liberty (-10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (163.5)
Mystics vs. Liberty Spread & Total Insights
- This season, Washington has been the underdog 14 times and won two of those games.
- The Mystics have a record of 1-1 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +400 on the moneyline.
- Washington's record against the spread is 17-21-0.
- Against the spread as 10.5-point underdogs or greater, the Mystics are 3-1.
- This season, 14 of Washington's 38 games have gone over the point total.
- Mystics matchups this season have a 161.4-point average over/under, 2.1 fewer points than this game's point total.
Mystics Performance Insights
- In 2023, the Mystics are eighth in the league on offense (80.5 points scored per game) and fifth defensively (80.9 points conceded).
- Washington is the third-worst team in the WNBA in rebounds per game (32.3) and second-worst in rebounds conceded (35.9).
- The Mystics are the second-best team in the WNBA in turnovers per game (12.2) and third-best in turnovers forced (14.5).
- The Mystics are fifth in the league in 3-pointers made (7.8 per game) and seventh in 3-point percentage (33.6%).
- The Mystics give up 7.9 3-pointers per game and concede 34.5% from beyond the arc, ranking eighth and seventh, respectively, in the league.
- Washington attempts 34.2% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line, and 26.8% of its made shots are from there. Inside the arc, it takes 65.8% of its shots, with 73.2% of its makes coming from there.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.