Pirates vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 14
When the Pittsburgh Pirates (68-78) match up with the Washington Nationals (65-81) at PNC Park on Thursday, September 14 at 12:35 PM ET, Mitch Keller will be looking for his 200th K of the season (he currently has 191).
The Pirates are favored in this one, at -165, while the underdog Nationals have +140 odds to play spoiler. An 8.5-run total is set for the matchup.
Pirates vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Probable Pitchers: Keller - PIT (11-9, 4.23 ERA) vs Josiah Gray - WSH (7-11, 4.13 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Pirates vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Pirates Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-166||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-165||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Pirates versus Nationals game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Pirates (-165) in this matchup, means that you think the Pirates will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.06 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Ke'Bryan Hayes hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pirates vs Nationals Player Props|
|Pirates vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Pirates vs Nationals Prediction|
|How to Watch Pirates vs Nationals|
Pirates vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Pirates have won 18, or 66.7%, of the 27 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Pirates have gone 3-3 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -165 or shorter (50% winning percentage).
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 62.3% chance of a victory for Pittsburgh.
- The Pirates went 2-1 across the three games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Pittsburgh and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times.
- The Nationals have been victorious in 56, or 42.7%, of the 131 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Nationals have a win-loss record of 36-38 when favored by +140 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 3-7.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Pirates Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||4th|
|Win NL Central||+100000||-||5th|
Think the Pirates can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Pittsburgh and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.