Pirates vs. Nationals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 14
Thursday's game at PNC Park has the Pittsburgh Pirates (68-78) squaring off against the Washington Nationals (65-81) at 12:35 PM ET (on September 14). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 5-4 victory for the Pirates, so it should be a tight matchup.
The Pirates will give the ball to Mitch Keller (11-9, 4.23 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 12 on the season, and the Nationals will turn to Josiah Gray (7-11, 4.13 ERA).
Pirates vs. Nationals Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 12:35 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pirates vs. Nationals Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Pirates 5, Nationals 4.
Total Prediction for Pirates vs. Nationals
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Pirates Performance Insights
- In three games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Pirates have a record of 2-1.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times in its last 10 games with a total.
- In their last game with a spread, the Pirates failed to cover.
- This season, the Pirates have won 18 out of the 27 games, or 66.7%, in which they've been favored.
- Pittsburgh has a record of 4-4 in games when sportsbooks favor them by at least -160 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Pirates, based on the moneyline, is 61.5%.
- Pittsburgh ranks 23rd in the majors with 615 total runs scored this season.
- The Pirates have the 20th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.50).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 9||@ Braves||W 8-4||Johan Oviedo vs Dylan Dodd|
|September 10||@ Braves||L 5-2||Luis Ortiz vs Allan Winans|
|September 11||Nationals||L 6-2||Andre Jackson vs Patrick Corbin|
|September 12||Nationals||W 5-1||Bailey Falter vs Joan Adon|
|September 13||Nationals||W 7-6||Colin Selby vs Jackson Rutledge|
|September 14||Nationals||-||Mitch Keller vs Josiah Gray|
|September 15||Yankees||-||Johan Oviedo vs Gerrit Cole|
|September 16||Yankees||-||Luis Ortiz vs Clarke Schmidt|
|September 17||Yankees||-||Bailey Falter vs Carlos Rodón|
|September 19||@ Cubs||-||TBA vs Javier Assad|
|September 20||@ Cubs||-||Mitch Keller vs Jameson Taillon|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.