Steelers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Pittsburgh Steelers have +6600 odds to win the Super Bowl as of September 13.
Watch the Steelers this season on Fubo!
Steelers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +750
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Steelers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pittsburgh Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh covered 10 times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- The Steelers and their opponents combined to go over the point total seven out of 17 times last season.
- Pittsburgh compiled 322.6 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 23rd in the . On the defensive side of the ball, it ranked 13th, allowing 330.4 yards per contest.
- The Steelers put up a 4-4 record at home and were 5-4 on the road last year.
- Pittsburgh picked up four wins as the favorite (in six games) and five wins as an underdog (11 games).
- The Steelers were 5-7 in the AFC, including 3-3 in the AFC North.
Steelers Impact Players
- On the ground, Najee Harris had seven touchdowns and 1,034 yards (60.8 per game) last year.
- Also, Harris had 41 catches for 229 yards and three touchdowns.
- Kenny Pickett threw for 2,404 yards (184.9 per game), completing 63.0% of his passes, with seven touchdowns and nine interceptions in 13 games.
- On the ground, Pickett scored three touchdowns and accumulated 237 yards.
- In 17 games a season ago, George Pickens had 52 catches for 801 yards (47.1 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Diontae Johnson had 86 catches for 882 yards (51.9 per game) and zero touchdowns in 17 games.
- As a key defensive contributor, Alex Highsmith posted 63 tackles, 12.0 TFL, and 14.5 sacks in 17 games last year.
Bet on Steelers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Steelers Player Futures
2023-24 Steelers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||49ers||L 30-7||+700|
|3||September 24||@ Raiders||-||+8000|
|4||October 1||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|7||October 22||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|11||November 19||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|12||November 26||@ Bengals||-||+1400|
|15||December 17||@ Colts||-||+25000|
|17||December 31||@ Seahawks||-||+5000|
|18||January 7||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of September 13 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.