Pirates vs. Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 13
The Pittsburgh Pirates (67-78) host the Washington Nationals (65-80) at 6:35 PM ET on Wednesday.
The Pirates will look to Colin Selby (2-1) versus the Nationals and Jackson Rutledge.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pirates vs. Nationals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Selby - PIT (2-1, 8.64 ERA) vs Rutledge - WSH (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pirates vs Nationals Player Props|
|Pirates vs Nationals Prediction|
|How to Watch Pirates vs Nationals|
|Pirates vs Nationals Odds|
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Colin Selby
- The Pirates will hand the ball to Selby (2-1) for his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday against the Atlanta Braves, throwing a third of an inning of relief while giving up four earned runs and allowing three hits.
- The 25-year-old has pitched to an 8.64 ERA this season with 11.9 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 5.9 walks per nine across 14 games.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jackson Rutledge
- Rutledge starts for the first time this season for the Nationals.
- The 24-year-old right-hander is making his MLB debut.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.