Pirates vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
The Pittsburgh Pirates (67-78) will look to Bryan Reynolds when they host Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals (65-80) at PNC Park on Wednesday, September 13. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:35 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Pirates as -145 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Nationals +120 moneyline odds. The over/under for the game is set at 9.5 runs.
Pirates vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Probable Pitchers: Colin Selby - PIT (2-1, 8.64 ERA) vs Jackson Rutledge - WSH (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Pirates vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on different sportsbooks.
|Pirates Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-148||+124||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Pirates and Nationals game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Pirates (-145), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Pirates win, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.90 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Bryan Reynolds get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pirates vs Nationals Player Props|
|Pirates vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Pirates vs Nationals Prediction|
|How to Watch Pirates vs Nationals|
Pirates vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Pirates have won 17 out of the 26 games, or 65.4%, in which they've been favored.
- The Pirates have gone 8-7 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -145 or shorter (53.3% winning percentage).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for Pittsburgh.
- The Pirates have been named the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers just twice over the last 10 games, and split those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Pittsburgh and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times.
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 130 games this season and have come away with the win 56 times (43.1%) in those contests.
- This season, the Nationals have been victorious 46 times in 104 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 3-7 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents are 6-3-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Pirates Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||4th|
|Win NL Central||+100000||-||5th|
Think the Pirates can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Pittsburgh and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.