Pirates vs. Nationals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 13
Wednesday's contest between the Pittsburgh Pirates (67-78) and Washington Nationals (65-80) matching up at PNC Park has a projected final score of 6-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Pirates, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will begin at 6:35 PM ET on September 13.
The Pirates will call on Colin Selby (2-1) versus the Nationals and Jackson Rutledge.
Pirates vs. Nationals Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 6:35 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pirates vs. Nationals Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Pirates 6, Nationals 5.
Total Prediction for Pirates vs. Nationals
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Pirates Performance Insights
- The Pirates have been the favorite twice in the last 10 games and split those matchups 1-1.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Pittsburgh and its opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Pirates did not cover its most recent game with a spread.
- The Pirates have been favorites in 26 games this season and won 17 (65.4%) of those contests.
- Pittsburgh has a record of 8-7, a 53.3% win rate, when favored by -145 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for the Pirates.
- Pittsburgh ranks 24th in the majors with 608 total runs scored this season.
- The Pirates' 4.50 team ERA ranks 20th among all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 8||@ Braves||L 8-2||Mitch Keller vs Bryce Elder|
|September 9||@ Braves||W 8-4||Johan Oviedo vs Dylan Dodd|
|September 10||@ Braves||L 5-2||Luis Ortiz vs Allan Winans|
|September 11||Nationals||L 6-2||Andre Jackson vs Patrick Corbin|
|September 12||Nationals||W 5-1||Bailey Falter vs Joan Adon|
|September 13||Nationals||-||Colin Selby vs Jackson Rutledge|
|September 14||Nationals||-||Mitch Keller vs Josiah Gray|
|September 15||Yankees||-||Johan Oviedo vs Gerrit Cole|
|September 16||Yankees||-||Luis Ortiz vs Clarke Schmidt|
|September 17||Yankees||-||Bailey Falter vs Carlos Rodón|
|September 19||@ Cubs||-||TBA vs Javier Assad|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.