Pirates vs. Cardinals: Odds, spread, over/under - June 2
The St. Louis Cardinals (25-32) and the Pittsburgh Pirates (28-27) will clash in the series opener on Friday, June 2 at PNC Park, with Jack Flaherty getting the nod for the Cardinals and Roansy Contreras taking the mound for the Pirates. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:05 PM ET.
The Pirates are listed as +120 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favorite Cardinals (-145). St. Louis is the favorite on the run line (-1.5). The contest's over/under is set at 9.5 runs.
Pirates vs. Cardinals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Probable Pitchers: Flaherty - STL (3-4, 4.81 ERA) vs Contreras - PIT (3-4, 4.33 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Pirates vs. Cardinals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Cardinals Moneyline||Pirates Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-145||+125||Cardinals (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||Cardinals (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|Tipico||-130||+110||Cardinals (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Pirates versus Cardinals game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Pirates (+120) in this matchup, means that you think the Pirates will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $22.00 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Bryan Reynolds hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Pirates|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction|
Pirates vs. Cardinals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cardinals have won 14, or 45.2%, of the 31 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Cardinals have an 8-13 record (winning only 38.1% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -145 or shorter.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for St. Louis.
- The Cardinals played as the moneyline favorite in seven of their last 10 games, and went 3-4 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), St. Louis and its opponents combined to go over the run total four times.
- The Pirates have been victorious in 19, or 45.2%, of the 42 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Pirates have been victorious 11 times in 23 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Pirates have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 4-6 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Pittsburgh and its opponents are 6-4-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Pirates vs. Cardinals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Andrew McCutchen||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+175)|
|Ji-Hwan Bae||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+155)||0.5 (+1050)||0.5 (+190)|
|Ke'Bryan Hayes||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+180)|
|Tucupita Marcano||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+850)||0.5 (+260)|
|Bryan Reynolds||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+190)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Pirates Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+15000||22nd||4th|
|Win NL Central||+900||-||4th|
Think the Pirates can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Pittsburgh and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.