How to Watch the Pirates vs. Cardinals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 2
Bryan Reynolds will lead the Pittsburgh Pirates into a matchup with Brendan Donovan and the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday at 7:05 PM ET, in the first game of a three-game series at PNC Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Pirates vs. Cardinals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Odds|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction|
Pirates Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Pirates have hit 53 homers this season, which ranks 25th in the league.
- Pittsburgh ranks 16th in the majors with a .405 team slugging percentage.
- The Pirates have a team batting average of .245 this season, which ranks 17th among MLB teams.
- Pittsburgh ranks 21st in the majors with 241 total runs scored this season.
- The Pirates have the 15th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.322).
- The Pirates have shown patience at the plate this season with the 10th-best rate of strikeouts per game (8.5) among MLB offenses.
- Pittsburgh strikes out 8.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 13th in MLB.
- Pittsburgh has pitched to a 4.01 ERA this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Pirates rank 20th in MLB with a combined 1.332 WHIP this season.
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher
- Roansy Contreras (3-4) will take the mound for the Pirates, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance came in relief on Sunday when he threw two scoreless innings out of the bullpen against the Seattle Mariners while allowing one hit.
- He has earned a quality start four times in nine starts this season.
- Contreras has eight starts of five or more innings this season in nine chances. He averages 5.2 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Pirates Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/27/2023||Mariners||L 5-0||Away||Vince Velásquez||Luis Castillo|
|5/28/2023||Mariners||L 6-3||Away||Luis Ortiz||Marco Gonzales|
|5/29/2023||Giants||L 14-4||Away||Rich Hill||Anthony DeSclafani|
|5/30/2023||Giants||W 2-1||Away||Johan Oviedo||John Brebbia|
|5/31/2023||Giants||W 9-4||Away||Mitch Keller||Alex Wood|
|6/2/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Roansy Contreras||Jack Flaherty|
|6/3/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Luis Ortiz||Matthew Liberatore|
|6/4/2023||Cardinals||-||Home||Rich Hill||Jordan Montgomery|
|6/5/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Johan Oviedo||JP Sears|
|6/6/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Mitch Keller||James Kaprielian|
|6/7/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Roansy Contreras||Hogan Harris|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.