Pirates vs. Cardinals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 2
Friday's contest at PNC Park has the Pittsburgh Pirates (28-27) matching up with the St. Louis Cardinals (25-32) at 7:05 PM ET (on June 2). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 5-4 victory for the Pirates, so expect a competitive matchup.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Cardinals will send Jack Flaherty (3-4) to the mound, while Roansy Contreras (3-4) will take the ball for the Pirates.
Pirates vs. Cardinals Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pirates vs. Cardinals Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Pirates 5, Cardinals 4.
Total Prediction for Pirates vs. Cardinals
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Pirates|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Odds|
Pirates Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Pirates have a record of 4-6.
- When it comes to the total, Pittsburgh and its opponents are 6-4-0 in its last 10 games.
- The Pirates have put together a 4-2-0 record against the spread over their previous 10 games (bookmakers set runlines in six of those games).
- The Pirates have been underdogs in 42 games this season and have come away with the win 19 times (45.2%) in those contests.
- This season, Pittsburgh has been victorious 11 times in 23 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Pirates have a 45.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- The offense for Pittsburgh is the No. 21 offense in MLB, scoring 4.4 runs per game (241 total runs).
- The Pirates have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.01) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 27||@ Mariners||L 5-0||Vince Velásquez vs Luis Castillo|
|May 28||@ Mariners||L 6-3||Luis Ortiz vs Marco Gonzales|
|May 29||@ Giants||L 14-4||Rich Hill vs Anthony DeSclafani|
|May 30||@ Giants||W 2-1||Johan Oviedo vs John Brebbia|
|May 31||@ Giants||W 9-4||Mitch Keller vs Alex Wood|
|June 2||Cardinals||-||Roansy Contreras vs Jack Flaherty|
|June 3||Cardinals||-||Luis Ortiz vs Matthew Liberatore|
|June 4||Cardinals||-||Rich Hill vs Jordan Montgomery|
|June 5||Athletics||-||Johan Oviedo vs JP Sears|
|June 6||Athletics||-||Mitch Keller vs James Kaprielian|
|June 7||Athletics||-||Roansy Contreras vs Hogan Harris|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.