Ke'Bryan Hayes Player Prop Bets: Pirates vs. Cardinals - June 2
The Pittsburgh Pirates, including Ke'Bryan Hayes (.146 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starting pitcher Jack Flaherty and the St. Louis Cardinals at PNC Park, Friday at 7:05 PM ET.
He strung together two hits (going 2-for-5 with a triple and two RBI) in his last appearance against the Giants.
Ke'Bryan Hayes Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Stadium: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Jack Flaherty
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -227)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +700)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +165)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ke'Bryan Hayes? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Ke'Bryan Hayes At The Plate
- Hayes has 12 doubles, four triples, two home runs and 15 walks while hitting .221.
- Hayes has reached base via a hit in 31 games this year (of 51 played), and had multiple hits in 13 of those games.
- He has hit a long ball in two of 51 games played this season, and in 0.9% of his plate appearances.
- Hayes has driven home a run in 11 games this year (21.6%), including more than one RBI in 9.8% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on three occasions..
- He has scored in 20 of 51 games this year, and more than once 5 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ke'Bryan Hayes Home/Away Batting Splits
|14 (60.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (60.7%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (17.9%)|
|10 (43.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (35.7%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (7.1%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (25.0%)|
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The Cardinals pitching staff is 16th in MLB with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals have the 16th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.26).
- The Cardinals surrender the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (58 total, one per game).
- Flaherty (3-4 with a 4.81 ERA and 58 strikeouts in 58 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Cardinals, his 12th of the season.
- The righty's most recent appearance came on Saturday against the Cleveland Guardians, when he went seven innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up seven hits.
- The 27-year-old ranks 59th in ERA (4.81), 68th in WHIP (1.534), and 32nd in K/9 (9) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.