How to Watch the Brewers vs. Reds Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 2
Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers will attempt to defeat Matt McLain and the Cincinnati Reds when the teams square off on Friday at 5:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Brewers vs. Reds Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 5:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
Brewers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Brewers average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 11th in MLB play with 65 total home runs.
- Milwaukee's .379 slugging percentage is the fourth-lowest average in MLB.
- The Brewers rank 26th in MLB with a .230 batting average.
- Milwaukee is the 25th-highest scoring team in MLB action, averaging 3.9 runs per game (221 total).
- The Brewers are 25th in baseball with a .306 on-base percentage.
- The Brewers' 9.3 strikeouts per game are the fifth-most in MLB.
- Milwaukee's pitching staff ranks 26th in the majors with a collective 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Milwaukee has the 12th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.12).
- The Brewers have the 15th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.301).
Reds Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Reds rank 29th in Major League Baseball with just 43 home runs as a team.
- Cincinnati is 19th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .393 this season.
- The Reds rank ninth in MLB with a .257 team batting average.
- Cincinnati has scored 258 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Reds are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking fourth with an OBP of .333.
- The Reds rank 25th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 9.2 whiffs per contest.
- Cincinnati strikes out 9.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- Cincinnati has pitched to a 5.01 ERA this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Reds have a combined WHIP of 1.463 as a pitching staff, which is third-worst in baseball this season.
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Corbin Burnes (4-4 with a 3.68 ERA and 59 strikeouts in 63 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Brewers, his 12th of the season.
- In his most recent outing on Saturday against the San Francisco Giants, the righty threw seven innings, allowing one earned run while surrendering four hits.
- Burnes has six quality starts under his belt this season.
- Burnes will try to continue a 10-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.7 innings per appearance).
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Reds will hand the ball to Brandon Williamson (0-0) for his fourth start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed six hits in 4 1/3 innings against the Chicago Cubs.
- Williamson has made one start of five or more innings in three chances this season, and averages 4.7 frames when he pitches.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Brewers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/27/2023||Giants||L 3-1||Home||Corbin Burnes||Logan Webb|
|5/28/2023||Giants||W 7-5||Home||Colin Rea||Alex Cobb|
|5/30/2023||Blue Jays||L 7-2||Away||Adrian Houser||Yusei Kikuchi|
|5/31/2023||Blue Jays||W 4-2||Away||Julio Teheran||Alek Manoah|
|6/1/2023||Blue Jays||L 3-1||Away||Freddy Peralta||Kevin Gausman|
|6/2/2023||Reds||-||Away||Corbin Burnes||Brandon Williamson|
|6/3/2023||Reds||-||Away||Colin Rea||Graham Ashcraft|
|6/4/2023||Reds||-||Away||Adrian Houser||Ben Lively|
|6/5/2023||Reds||-||Away||Julio Teheran||Luke Weaver|
|6/6/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Freddy Peralta||Kyle Gibson|
|6/7/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Corbin Burnes||Dean Kremer|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Reds Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/27/2023||Cubs||W 8-5||Away||Brandon Williamson||Jameson Taillon|
|5/28/2023||Cubs||W 8-5||Away||Graham Ashcraft||Drew Smyly|
|5/30/2023||Red Sox||W 9-8||Away||Ben Lively||Brayan Bello|
|5/31/2023||Red Sox||W 5-4||Away||Luke Weaver||James Paxton|
|6/1/2023||Red Sox||L 8-2||Away||Hunter Greene||Chris Sale|
|6/2/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Brandon Williamson||Corbin Burnes|
|6/3/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Graham Ashcraft||Colin Rea|
|6/4/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Ben Lively||Adrian Houser|
|6/5/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Luke Weaver||Julio Teheran|
|6/6/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Hunter Greene||Tony Gonsolin|
|6/7/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Brandon Williamson||Noah Syndergaard|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.