Cavaliers Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Cleveland Cavaliers (47-28) currently have +3000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they ready for a matchup at home against the Houston Rockets on Sunday, March 26 at 6:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cavaliers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+3000||9th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
|To Make the Finals||+1600||-||Bet $100 to win $1600|
Think the Cavaliers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cavaliers Standings Information
Right now, the Cavaliers would be the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference (7.0 games behind the conference-leading Bucks), and in the first round of the playoffs they would play the No. 5-seeded Knicks.
|5||New York Knicks||12.0|
Cavaliers Team Stats
- The Cavaliers have gone 47-28 this season.
- The Cavaliers are 29-8 at home, 18-20 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- The Cavaliers have a 44-15 record in games they were listed as the favorite, while finishing 3-13 when listed as the underdog.
- The Cavaliers are 5-7 in one-possession games and 11-14 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, the Cavaliers have put up a 9-5 record. They are 35-10 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- The Cavaliers have won two games when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer this season (2-8), and have totaled only one win when underdogs by three or more points (1-5).
Cavaliers Player Awards Odds
- Most Valuable Player: Donovan Mitchell (+50000, first in NBA)
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Cavaliers' Top Players
- The Cavaliers scoring leader is Donovan Mitchell, who averages 27.5 per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and 4.5 assists.
- Evan Mobley leads Cleveland in rebounding, averaging 9.0 per game, while Darius Garland leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 7.8 in each contest.
- The Cavaliers get the most three-point shooting production out of Mitchell, who makes 3.5 threes per game.
- The Cleveland steals leader is Mitchell, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Mobley, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.