Pirates vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - May 31
In the series rubber match on Wednesday, May 31, Michael Conforto and the San Francisco Giants (28-27) face off against Bryan Reynolds and the Pittsburgh Pirates (27-27). The first pitch will be thrown at 3:45 PM ET at Oracle Park.
The Giants are listed as -115 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Pirates (-105). Pittsburgh is the run-line favorite (-1.5). The matchup's total has been set at 7.5 runs.
Pirates vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Time: 3:45 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Probable Pitchers: Alex Wood - SF (1-0, 3.51 ERA) vs Mitch Keller - PIT (6-1, 3.01 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Pirates vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Pirates Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||Giants (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||Pirates (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-120||+100||Giants (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-125||+105||Giants (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to bet on the Pirates' matchup versus the Giants but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to assist you. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Pirates (-105) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Pirates to defeat the Giants with those odds, and the Pirates emerge with the victory, you'd get back $19.52.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Bryan Reynolds get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Giants vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Pirates Player Props|
|Giants vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Pirates|
|Giants vs Pirates Prediction|
Pirates vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- The Giants have won 11, or 44%, of the 25 games they've played as favorites this season.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, the Giants have an 11-14 record (winning 44% of their games).
- The implied probability of a win from San Francisco, based on the moneyline, is 53.5%.
- The Giants were favored on the moneyline in five of their last 10 games, and they went 3-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- San Francisco and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total five times.
- The Pirates have been chosen as underdogs in 41 games this year and have walked away with the win 18 times (43.9%) in those games.
- This season, the Pirates have been victorious 16 times in 37 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Pirates have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Pittsburgh and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
Pirates vs. Giants Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Andrew McCutchen||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+210)|
|Ke'Bryan Hayes||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+180)|
|Bryan Reynolds||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+190)|
|Connor Joe||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+210)|
|Ji-Hwan Bae||0.5 (-208)||0.5 (-208)||0.5 (+1400)||0.5 (+230)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Pirates, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Pirates Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+15000||23rd||4th|
|Win NL Central||+900||-||3rd|
Think the Pirates can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Pittsburgh and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.