Bryan Reynolds Player Prop Bets: Pirates vs. Mariners - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 7:25 AM EDT
Bryan Reynolds, with a slugging percentage of .359 in his past 10 games -- including one home run -- will be in action for the Pittsburgh Pirates versus the Seattle Mariners, with George Kirby on the hill, May 26 at 10:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his last game (0-for-3) against the Rangers.
Bryan Reynolds Game Info & Props vs. the Mariners
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mariners Starter: George Kirby
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +325)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +165)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Bryan Reynolds? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Bryan Reynolds At The Plate
- Reynolds leads Pittsburgh with a slugging percentage of .481, fueled by 23 extra-base hits.
- Among the qualifying batters in MLB play, his batting average ranks 40th, his on-base percentage ranks 88th, and he is 44th in the league in slugging.
- In 76.6% of his 47 games this season, Reynolds has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 11 multi-hit games.
- He has gone deep in 10.6% of his games this year, and 3% of his chances at the plate.
- Reynolds has picked up an RBI in 36.2% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 10.6% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 40.4% of his games this season (19 of 47), with two or more runs five times (10.6%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Bryan Reynolds Home/Away Batting Splits
|15 (65.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||21 (87.5%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (29.2%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (41.7%)|
|2 (8.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (12.5%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (41.7%)|
Mariners Pitching Rankings
- The Mariners pitching staff ranks 12th in MLB with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Mariners have the third-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.47).
- Mariners pitchers combine to allow the fewest home runs in baseball (34 total, 0.7 per game).
- Kirby (5-3 with a 2.62 ERA and 47 strikeouts in 58 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Mariners, his 10th of the season.
- In his most recent time out on Sunday, the righty tossed seven innings against the Atlanta Braves, allowing three earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- This season, the 25-year-old ranks 12th in ERA (2.62), 10th in WHIP (1.011), and 55th in K/9 (7.3) among pitchers who qualify.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.