How to Watch the Pirates vs. Rangers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 7:20 AM EDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 12:10 PM EDT
The Texas Rangers and Pittsburgh Pirates will send Martin Perez and Johan Oviedo, respectively, out for the start when the two squads play on Wednesday at PNC Park, at 12:35 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pirates vs. Rangers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Pirates Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Pirates Prediction|
|Rangers vs Pirates Odds|
Pirates Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Pirates' 43 home runs rank 25th in Major League Baseball.
- Pittsburgh is 16th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .396 this season.
- The Pirates have a team batting average of .244 this season, which ranks 16th among MLB teams.
- Pittsburgh ranks 17th in the majors with 210 total runs scored this season.
- The Pirates have an on-base percentage of .323 this season, which ranks 12th in the league.
- The Pirates are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking ninth with an average of 8.4 strikeouts per game.
- Pittsburgh averages the 12th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.8) in the majors this season.
- Pittsburgh has pitched to a 3.81 ERA this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Pirates rank 16th in MLB with a combined 1.307 WHIP this season.
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher
- Oviedo (3-3) will take the mound for the Pirates, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run in six innings pitched on Friday in his last outing, a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- He has four quality starts in nine chances this season.
- Oviedo has pitched five or more innings in three straight games and will look to extend that streak.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Pirates Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/19/2023||Diamondbacks||W 13-3||Home||Johan Oviedo||Zac Gallen|
|5/20/2023||Diamondbacks||L 4-3||Home||Mitch Keller||Brandon Pfaadt|
|5/21/2023||Diamondbacks||L 8-3||Home||Roansy Contreras||Merrill Kelly|
|5/22/2023||Rangers||W 6-4||Home||Luis Ortiz||Dane Dunning|
|5/23/2023||Rangers||L 6-1||Home||Rich Hill||Nathan Eovaldi|
|5/24/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Johan Oviedo||Martín Pérez|
|5/26/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Mitch Keller||George Kirby|
|5/27/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Roansy Contreras||Luis Castillo|
|5/28/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Luis Ortiz||Marco Gonzales|
|5/29/2023||Giants||-||Away||Rich Hill||Anthony DeSclafani|
|5/30/2023||Giants||-||Away||Johan Oviedo||Logan Webb|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.